Sunday, November 6, 2011

Relaxing with stuffed bears


Yes... I think that tent beats the sheets and chairs that I used to make bedroom tents out of!
After some decent cultural touristing at the Santa Domingo convent this afternoon in Cusco, I found my way to a kids wonderland... a social project to improve children´s education and provide a safe place to play called Aldea Yanapay, which also runs a cafe in downtown Cusco. 

After making my way through colourful tables loaded with stuffed animals, I headed upstairs to snuggle up with my own bear, right next to a tented area with cushions. (remember constructing tents with sheets?)

3 hours, 1 book from the book exchange later, I had finished up my tasty lunch, and out of the welsh world that I had been engrossed in, discovered a kids party complete with clown, unicycle, tasty finger food and more downstairs. 

Just a bunch of delights to encounter on a Saturday arvo in Cusco!


Am so in love with these lights... I want one in my bedroom too!



No comments:

Post a Comment